Elvis Presley made a big comeback on Sunday in Garden Grove.
Well, it wasn’t exactly The King of Rock and Roll himself, but hundreds of fans of the man from Tupelo gathered on historic Main Street for the 21st Annual Elvis Festival.
In addition to many Elvis tribute artists, there was a giant Elvis in balloons (courtesy of the Happiness … is a Balloon shop on Main), a classic Cadillac car show, Elvis on stilts, many booths offering Elvis-esque memorabilia and a variety of food and other goodies.
The event was called “Change of Habit” and was sponsored by:
- Fairhaven Memorial and Diamond & Shannon Mortuar
- Happiness … Is a Balloon
- Jill Lloyd & Associates
- Garden Grove Community Foundation
- Garden Grove Downtown Business Assn.
- Azteca Restaurant and Lounge
- Louie’s On Main
- Phin Smith
- E Patisserie & Café
- Coastline Community College
- Concorde Career College
- Ric and Susan Lerma
- Jim and Marilyn Tortolano
- SteelCraft • Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce • Republic Services • Weimer and Associates.
Categories: Garden Grove