Six items are on the agenda for the May 7 meeting of the Garden Grove Planning Commission. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. and be conducted telephonically.
The agenda items include:
- a request for a conditional use permit for a 60-foot wireless telecommunications device disguised as a pine tree at 11832 Euclid St., north of Bixler Circle.
- a request for a conditional use permit to operate an existing service station with a new alcohol beverage sales license at 10602 Westminster Ave. at Lake Street.
- a request for a conditional use permit to upgrade the alcohol beverage sales license from off-sale to on-sale at the Oc & Lau restaurant located at the southwest corner of Brookhurst Street and Garden Grove Boulevard.
- a site plan to demolish an existing duplex and replace it with a new quadplex (attached three-story four-unit) apartment building at 12881 Adelle St. between Garden Grove Boulevard and Acacia Avenue.
- a request for site plan approval to build two new single family homes at 11841 Magnolia St, between MacMurray and Magnolia streets.
- a conditional use permit to operate a new “industry standard” use, Phase Diagnostics, Inc., at 10527 Garden Grove Blvd. between Nutwood Avenue and Joy Street.
Categories: Garden Grove