The City of Garden Grove Day Camp program is moving to a new location. This year’s Garden Grove Day Camp will be held at Edgar Park, located at 12781 Topaz Street.
Open to youth ages 5 to 12, day camp runs Mondays through Fridays, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., June 12 through Aug. 11. Participants may sign up for the entire 9-week program or on a week-by-week basis at ggcity.org/daycamp.
A complete listing of camp weeks, excursions, and fees follows:
• June 12-June 16, John’s Incredible Pizza (lunch included), $150
• June 19-June 23, Discovery Cube/Garden Grove Park, $150
• July 3-July 7, Medieval Times (lunch included), $150
• July 10-July 14, AMC Theater/Dave & Buster’s, $178
• July 24-July 28, Aquarium of the Pacific, $165
• July 31-August 4, Knott’s Soak City (lunch included), $179
• Aug. 7-Aug. 11, Boomers! (lunch included), $177
Camp costs include weekly excursions, refreshments, a T-shirt, and participation in daily activities and games.
On Friday, July 28, from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Garden Grove Day Camp will host a special after-camp event, “Kids Night Out, Parents Night Off.” Cost to participate is $15 per child.
For more information, visit ggcity.org/daycamp or call (714) 741-5200.
Categories: Garden Grove
Leave a Reply