Six men, three of them from Garden Grove, were convicted in August of loitering with the intent to commit prostitution or agreeing to engage in prostitution.
According to the Orange County District Attorney’s office, the six are:
- Jason Anthony Macias, 47, Garden Grove.
- Filemon Zethdebron Pallus, 30, Tustin.
- Ezekial Joseph Bennett, 35, Irvine.
- Jose Carmensoto, 26, Garden Grove.
- Isidro Nahun Fuentes Molina, 23, Santa Ana.
- Nahin Rosales Rodela, 35, Garden Grove.
The investigations which led to the arrests and convictions were conducted by the Garden Grove Police Department, Orange County Sheriff’s Department and the Santa Ana Police Department, along with the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force.
According to the OCDA’s office, each of those men agreed to engage in, or loitered with the intent to engage in prostitution in “areas known for prostitution and human trafficking in Orange County.
Details about these and other convictions are available at:
Categories: Courts & Law