The Anaheim Ducks suffered their sixth straight loss and 18th defeat in 20 games as they fell 4-0 to the Ottawa Senators on the road on Thursday.
That puts the team in a tie for sixth place in the eight-team NHL Pacific Division with the Arizona Coyotes. Even more ominous than that is the 3-2 shootout win by the Los Angeles Kings over the Philadelphia Flyers, which puts the Anaheim squad just one point out of last place.
The road trip will conclude on Saturday when the Ducks travel to Philadelphia to take on the Flyers (24-23-7, 55 points).
Girls’ CIF-SS hoops playoff scores
Here are some first round CIF-SS girls’ basketball playoff results from Thursday night. Scores will be posted as they become available.
- Huntington Beach 50, Canyon 20.
- Orangewood Academy 60, Dana Hills 28
- Pioneer 38, Marina 36
- San Juan Hills 57, Garden Grove 38.
- Santiago 58, Santa Ana Valley 28.
- Anaheim 55, Rancho Alamitos 52.
- Fountain Valley 72, La Quinta 28.