A busy agenda will greet the Garden Grove City Council when it meets on Tuesday.
Among the matters to be considered will be:
- a request from the Korean Chamber of Commerce to change “Korean Business District” to “Koreatown” and revise two signs on Garden Grove Boulevard.
- adoption of a resolution to create an oversight committee regarding Measure O actions related to the 1-cent sales tax increase approved by voters in November;
- appointments to city commissions;
- an agreement and funding for in-car video, body worn cameras and cloud storage for the police department in the amount of $1,449,009.42;
- second reading of ordinances which include regulation of sidewalk vendors and a crackdown on violations of the city’s municipal code by increasing fines;
- consideration of appointments for an ad hoc committee for the Willowick Golf Course site.
The council will meet at 6:30 p.m. in its chambers Tuesday, 11300 Stanford Ave.
Categories: Garden Grove