With an Elvis tribute artist in the hallway and J.J. “The Elvis Guy” Jauregui as master of ceremonies, the annual gala of the Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce Saturday night at the Marriott Suites was truly a case of “Viva Garden Grove.”
The event featured a history of the city’s mayors and awards for businesses, community service and man and woman of the year. They are:
• Large Business of the Year: Kaiser Permanente
• Small Business of the Year: Integrity Jewelers
• Community Service: Carolina’s Italian Restaurant
• Man of the Year: Lt. John Reynolds of the Garden Grove Police Department.
• Woman of the Year: Dr. Dawn Miller of Dawn Miller & Associates Optometry.
After the dinner and awards attendees enjoyed a fund-raising “casino night.”
Categories: Garden Grove