A light agenda will greet the Garden Grove City Council when it meets on Tuesday.
A discussion of the potential and long-term impacts of COVID-19 as it relates to homelessness tops the list of items to be discussed.
The city’s approach to helping the unsheltered would include:
- develop community engagement efforts and raise awareness about available resources;
- expand homelessness prevention efforts;
- enhance data tracking and homelessness outreach activities among city staff and service providers;
- explore options for emergency housing;
- increase access to affordable and supportive housing.
Also on the agenda are appointments to city commissions, committees and boards, and an appropriation of $2,662,951 for public safety software with Axon Enterprises, Inc.
The meeting will be held via teleconference at 6:30 p.m.
Categories: Garden Grove