A routine agenda will be before the Westminster School District Board of Trustees when it meets on Thursday at 7 p.m.
In compliance with Gov. Gavin Newsom’s response to COVID-19, which permits legislative bodies to continue to meet remotely during the State of Emergency, the WSD Board will proceed to meet via teleconference.
The consent agenda items include:
- employee educational conference attendance;
- non-public school/agency contracts;
- special education transportation agreements;
- certificated & classified human resources report on recommended position status/action;
- purchase order listing;
- check register reflects all payments made to outside vendors;
- accept corporate/individual donations for district/school sites;
- conduct a public hearing on sufficiency of textbooks and instructional materials for the 2021- 2022 school year;
- short reports/announcements on programs and activities, curriculum, conference/meeting attendance, facilities improvements, and commendations to staff, and
- schedule of regular Board meetings for 2021-2022.
The meeting can be accessed on Zoom.
The WSD is a K-8 district serving the City of Westminster, Garden Grove, and Huntington Beach.