Garden Grove and Stanton will hold city council meetings on Tuesday evening.
The Garden Grove meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the council chambers in the Community Meeting Center, 11300 Stanford Ave. Topping the agenda will be:
- a public hearing on a general plan amendment adopting a master plan for bicycle and pedestrian transportation;
- approval of a 10-year agreement with One More Productions to manage operation of the Gem Theater on Main Street;
- the city’s 2018 Economic Development Strategic Plan.
The Stanton meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the city hall, 7800 Katella Ave. Topping the agenda will be:
- an agreement worth $403,500 for acquisition and relocation services for the Tina Pacific neighborhood;
- a lease agreement with the Garden Grove Unified School District for a community garden at Carver Elementary School, 7455 Katella Ave.
Categories: Across the Area
Leave a Reply