The Garden Grove and Stanton city councils will each hold meetings on Tuesday. Here are some of the items on the agendas.
Garden Grove: Valley View, sales tax, office uses
- Second reading of an ordinance clearing the way for the redevelopment of a site on Valley View Street allowing for expansion of an existing movie theater, as well as the addition of an automatic car wash, a Jack In the Box fast food eatery with a drive-through lane, and a sit-down restaurant.
- Second reading of an ordinance implementing the 1 cent sales tax approved by Garden Grove voters on Nov. 6.
- a public hearing on a proposed ordinance allowing professional office uses in an industrial area in West Grove.
The council meets in its chambers in the Community Meeting Center, 11300 Stanford Ave. at 6:30 p.m.
Stanton: Strategies and a cremation facility
- Approval of the city’s five-year 2018 Strategic Plan, outlining goals and strategies.
- Appeal of the Stanton Planning Commission’s decision to allow the operation of a cremation facility at 8351 Katella Ave. in the industrial general zone.
The council meets in its chambers in City Hall, 7800 Katella Ave. at 6:30 p.m.
Categories: Across the Area