Patrick “Pat” Catlin has been named President of the Garden Grove Strawberry Festival Association (GGSFA) for the 2021 Calendar Year. Pat Catlin said, “With the addition of my son, Billy Catlin, joining me as my Associate in the year ahead, and my mother, Sue Catlin, in charge of the VIP Breakfast, three generations of the Catlin family will be working on the 2021 Strawberry Festival concurrently. My late father, Bill Catlin, also served as a volunteer for the Strawberry Festival for over 20 years. It is a great honor and privilege to serve as the President of this wonderful organization.” Pat Catlin also oversees Tents and Electrical for the Festival.
Other 2021 GGSFA Officers elected include: Andrea Perez, President Elect/Community Services with Taylor Perez serving as Associate; George Skelton, Treasurer/Donations Committee with Suki Carter serving as Associate; and Christine Ball, Secretary/Insurance, who served as Immediate Past President 2020.
2021 GGSFA Directors will include:
- Dawn Miller,Special Children’s Day with Heidi Levesque as Associate
- Laura Neuschafer,Cake Cutting with Malu Mendoza as Associate
- Fred Ramirez,Office/Installation with Frederico Ramirez as Associate
- Debbie Mahoney,Scholarships, with Sheri Larson as Associate
- Sue Catlin,VIP Breakfast, with Patti Catlin as Associate
- Camille Garrett,VIP Lunch with Rachelle Mendonis as Associate
- Ben Santos,Environmental (Grounds/Sanitation); John Miller as Associate
- Bobby Dalton,Parade, with Tommy Donovan as Associate
- Bill Gutaskus,Rentals/Carts/ATMs with Sue Gutaskus as Associate
- Jeff Sanders,Hospitality, with Associate TBD
- Randy Arbgast,Booths and Vendors, with Edi Arbgast as Associate
- Mark Mahoney,Games/Permits/Carnival/Food; Associate Miles Mahoney
- Josh Lindsay,Stage Events, with Angel Zaragoza as Associate
- Steve Sanders,Rides and Grounds with Associate TBD
- Scott Weimer,Parking/Fencing with Marilyn Tortolano as Associate
- Donald Schlensker,Civic Food Booths/Permits, Lon Cahill as Associate
In addition, Janet Pelayo serves as the Festival’s City Liaison with the Garden Grove Community Services Department; Lisa Taylor serves as the Festival’s Insurance Representative; David Sarell of Pageantry Parades serves as Parade Producer and Steve Moyer Public Relations serves as Festival Publicist.
Categories: Garden Grove