What appear to be agendas of relatively routine business will greet the city councils of Garden Grove and Stanton they hold their meetings on Tuesday.
- discussion of a proposed resolution supporting the Orange County Veterans Cemetery in Anaheim Hills;
- a proposed proclamation honoring Oct. 11 as Indigenous Peoples Day;
- a proclamation declaring the month of Sept. 15 to Oct. 15 as Hispanic Heritage Month.
The council will meet in the Community Meeting Center, 11300 Stanford Ave. at 6:30 p.m.
In Stanton, the council will consider:
- awarding of a professional services agreement for a demographer to prepare redistricting maps for electoral district lines;
- a public hearing for a proposed ordinance amending the municipal code regarding camping, oversize vehicle parking, vacant and foreclosed properties and public nudity;
- the second and final reading of a proposed ordinance approving a development agreement with KB Coastal for property at Katella and Western Avenues.
The council will meet in person at City Hall, 7800 Katella Ave., with a special study session at 5 p.m. and a joint regular session at 6:30 p.m.
Categories: Across the Area