The long-awaited Nickelodeon-themed luxury hotel for Harbor Boulevard in Garden Grove appears to be back on track.
Delayed by the end of redevelopment as well as the coronavirus pandemic, the proposed 500-room hotel and resort will now go before the Garden Grove Planning Commission next Thursday.
The proposed project would include:
- a themed pool experience with a “lazy river” and pool slide
- event space with a 600-seat theater
- 17,715 square feet of ballroom/meeting space
- 22,296 square feet of hotel restaurant
- 5,480 square feet of retail
- themed amenities totaling 13,238 square feet
- a 7,000 square foot arcade
- a spa and fitness center of 8,532 square feet
- a five-level parking structure with 528 parking spaces.
The commission will meet on Thursday, July 7 at 7 p.m. in the Community Meeting Center, 11300 Stanford Ave.
Categories: Garden Grove