UPDATE: The Huntington Beach City Council approved these actions at Monday’s meeting.
- A contract for $1.487 million for the reconfiguration of Worthy Park, on a 6-1 vote with Councilman Erik Peterson voting no.
- A contract for $66,700 for a team room project at the city’s Sports Complex, on a 6-1 vote with Councilman Erik Peterson voting no.
- A citywide master and fee schedule on a 6-1 vote with Councilman William O’Connell voting no.
- A new water master plan on a 7-0 vote.
One night before elections, the Huntington Beach City Council has a relatively light agenda Monday evening. Items before the council include:
- approval of a contract worth $1,487,800 to KASA Construction, Inc., for the reconfiguration of Worthy Park
- approval of a contract with GEM Construction worth $66,700 for a team room project at the city’s Sports Complex
- a public hearing and consideration of a resolution creating a citywide master fee and charges schedule
- a resolution adopted a new water master plan.
The council meets in its chambers at 6 p.m. at 2000 Main St. (at Yorktown Avenue), Huntington Beach for its regular session. A study session is set for 4 p.m.
Categories: Huntington Beach